[Geopriv] RE: RE: RE: RE: draft-jones-radius-geopriv

From: Adrangi, Farid ^lt;farid.adrangi@intel.com>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 17:38:03 EST

Hi Mark,
Not yet! As you know, we are trying to reach consensus whether UserName
(1) rewrite will be sufficient or there is a need for the new attribute
(currently discussed in GSMA). There has been couple of
clarification-related questions posted on eap WG on RFC 3579 -- but we
haven't got any answers from the authors yet.
BR,
Farid