RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformations

From: Tschofenig Hannes ^lt;hannes.tschofenig@siemens.com>
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 09:58:25 EDT

hi hisham,

> > hi hisham
> >
> > i try to getter a better understanding of the raised issue.
> >
> > how should i understand this transformation?
> > "
> > <transformations>
> > <is-floor-moderator
> > floor-control="floor-id">true</is-key-participant>
> > </transformations>
> > "
> >
> > what does the 'floor-control="floor-id"' part mean?
> > what is the 'floor-id'?
>
> The user identified in the identity element is transformed
> into a floor moderator. The 'floor-control' attribute carries
> the floor id that this identity is a moderator of.

why isn't the floor id in the conditions part?

> The real question is: Can I have an attribute in the transformation?
sure, only a matter of definition. i should, however, re-read the draft

 [I-D.niemi-xcon-cpcp-rules]
              Niemi, A., "Conference Policy Authorization Rules",
              draft-niemi-xcon-cpcp-rules-00 (work in progress), May
              2004, <reference.I-D.niemi-xcon-cpcp-rules.xml>.

this might help me to better understand your issues.

i guess you are talking about this draft.

ciao
hannes