Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 13:07:02 EDT

This agenda is changing by the minute

Here's some agenda bashing early (while cranky on a Monday morning... ;-)

What happened to the civil and pres-arch talks that were in the last agenda
email?

I'd like to hear about both, as there are unresolved open issues (that have
been raised by me) with at least one of them

Why is the GLI ID given 30 minutes time when it has had zero messages to
the list since first being posted (on 2/16/04)? Doesn't this fall under the
general rule of giving time to group interested topics - meaning there
should be interest generated on the list before open issue presentation, of
which I do not see yet

I would like to have the "Any Other Business" discussion without the worry
of running out of time, so may I suggest we either ensure there is
sufficient time for that discussion, or move it before the GLI ID
discussion (which can then take as much time as the slot has left).

At 11:56 AM 7/26/2004 -0400, Andrew Newton wrote:
>Meeting Agenda for GEOPRIV Session of 2004-08-03 13:00-1515 US-PDT
>
>1. Agenda Bashing (5 min)
>2. Working Group Document Status (10 min)
> a. Status of documents sent to the IESG/RFC Editor
> b. Status of documents in the working group.
> c. Solicitation of documents in working group last call.
>3. HTTP Using Protocol Discussion (10 min)
>4. Milestone Discussion (10 min)
>5. Policy & Common Policy Drafts - Hannes Tschofenig (30 min)
>6. SIP Using Protocol Update - James Polk (10 min)
>7. Radius Using Protocol Draft - Hannes Tschofenig (30 min)
>8. GLI Using Protocol Draft - Yasuhito Watanabe (30 min)
>9. Any Other Business

cheers,
James