[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-d

From: Adrangi, Farid ^lt;farid.adrangi@intel.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 09:14:54 EDT

Hi David,
The operator-Name attribute is intended to carry the operator name
owning the WLAN access network. We intend to add an attribute for PLMN
ID (or specifically speaking, VPLMN ID) in the lan attribute extension
draft discussed in RADEXT WG. Hope this helps. Please let me know if
you have any questions.
BR,
Farid