Re: [Geopriv] "PossibyMobile" attribute in PIDF-LO

From: Henning Schulzrinne ^lt;hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 10:29:49 EDT

There are two possibly more general solutions:

- timed-presence, where the source can indicate how long it
anticipates the location to be valid. If the location-information is
coarse-grained, even a highly mobile device may have information that
is valid for minutes or hours.

- stretching the definition a bit, the LO retention period.

Thus, I'm not convinced that a simple flag is all that helpful. Just
about any device in California is mobile if you wait long enough.

Henning