RE: [Geopriv] RFC 3825 Updates

From: Thomson, Martin ^lt;Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 22:08:48 EST

You are implying the use of significant figures. This is a common, but not especially precise, means of expressing uncertainty.

I’ve posted this reference previously, but I find that it helps.

http://www.av8n.com/physics/uncertainty.htm

You can also find numerous articles on uncertainty in measurement all over the web.