Re: [Geopriv] Geopriv L7 LCP: New Requirement

From: Andrew Newton ^lt;andy@hxr.us>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 11:00:17 EST

On Feb 14, 2007, at 5:29 AM, Otmar Lendl wrote:

> What Barbara (and I) tried to explain is that DSL lines with
> username/password based authentication are more similar to
> dialup accounts than to leased lines.

Again, I'll take your word for it. I certainly don't appreciate
people telling me how my network should work. But I do appreciate
your description of the problem.

However, I still believe that OBO is unnecessary. All the components
to LIS to LIS have been in GEOPRIV from the beginning. A LIS is just
a special form of an LS.

-andy