Re: [Geopriv] Geopriv L7 LCP: New Requirement

From: Henning Schulzrinne ^lt;hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 21:24:02 EST

Just to make this a bit more concrete: The protocol-level requirement
I see here is that the ISP needs to be able to issue a location query
with some non-IP address, such as the port number) to the ISP LIS.
(And there needs to be some kind of authentication between the two
providers, but that's a relatively easy one.)

I think the requirements already address the need to accommodate
identifiers other than IP addresses.