From: Henning Schulzrinne ^lt;hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 21:03:07 EDT

To pursue this one a bit: Let's assume we have this flag. Would the
definition be "no location-based lookup" at all or only under some
circumstances, e.g., based on where the server is located?

Can we build a new MIME attachment called 'application/lawyer' while
we're at it, so that we can include an attorney with the call attempt?