Re: [Geopriv] GEOPRIV Experiment at IETF 71

From: Winterbottom, James ^lt;James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 18:10:57 EDT

Alas a lot of the traffic stats, at least from a LIS query perspective we don't have.
We are working on adding these to the LIS so that we will at least have daily stats when we run it again in July.
As for SNMP from the LIS there wasn't any, NetDisco collected all the information, and we simply got it from netdisco.

Cheers
James