Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance

From: DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\) ^lt;drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 06:41:07 EDT

I don't think we need an RFC out of this, but if GEOPRIV wants to do
that, then that is fine.

What we need is a declared and archived consensus position from GEOPRIV
on the contents, or not the contents, so that SIP can proceed with
location conveyance.

I think the problem in the past has been that we have never really found
a consensus position (from SIP), and the wind keeps changing, depending
on who speaks longest at the mic, etc. And as a result, we kept changing
the text in location-conveyance, and still not everyone was happy. With
that happening, we can never finish the document.

Regards

Keith