Re: [Geopriv] PIDF-LO extension for timezone element submitted

From: Jonathan Rosenberg ^lt;jdrosen@cisco.com>
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 08:29:03 EDT

Doh! I had totally forgotten about <time-offset>. I think that fits the
need. Though I still think it would have been better to be part of LO,
given <time-offset> exists already I agree it doesn't make sense to
define another thing.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

--
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837