Re: [Geopriv] I-DAction:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-08.txt

From: Mary Barnes ^lt;mary.barnes@nortel.com>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 09:34:34 EDT

Martin,

I'll fix the ABNF (and reference) - I had problems with long lines on
the ABNF and obviously fixed the wrong way (removing the outside rather
than inside spaces).

Yep and I will fix the examples and I don't know how I missed that
helds: in the ABNF for HELDREF-URI as I did a global search (thus
incorrectly changed the URI for the LIS in the examples). And, I'll
change that https: reference to helds:

Thanks,
Mary.