Re: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-

From: Marc Berryman ^lt;MBerryman@911.org>
Date: Mon Jul 14 2008 - 17:37:23 EDT

"I'm OK with this"

Marc Berryman

-----Original Message-----
From: geopriv-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:geopriv-bounces@ietf.org] On
Behalf
Of Robert Sparks
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 5:03 PM
To: GEOPRIV
Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC: Call for consensus on -retransmission-

Well, I hope the lack of comment means everybody's happy, but to make
sure...

This is a WGLC for comments on draft-ietf-geopriv-sip-lo-
retransmission-00.txt

This LC will expire August 1.

If, in fact, everyone is happy with the current draft, publication
request will occur shortly on the heels of the Dublin meeting and SIP
can start moving again on its Location Conveyance draft.

It would be _very helpful_ to everyone involved if we could be pretty
confident about whether everybody's happy or there are still problems
to work out long before we get to Dublin.

To that end, please send an "I'm OK with this" note to the list as
soon as you've convinced yourself you are.
If you're pretty sure you aren't, start a conversation on-list ASAP.

Thanks in advance for looking at this one early.

RjS