Re: [Geopriv] REMINDER Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 12:16:08 EDT

Carl

RFC 4119 says that GML 3.0 is the mandatory to implement version,
while the PIDF-LO profile document allows later releases of GML.

With that in mind - which reference, in your mind, is the more
appropriate one to reference?

(I'd lean towards 3.0, because of the 4119 mandate, but could be wrong).

James