Re: [Geopriv] W3C geolocation WG

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 13:12:49 EDT

Alex

With respect, do you have information that lead W3C to create this WG?

An example reason would be that Geopriv isn't accomplishing all that
W3C wants (in whatever direction).

I'm looking for if W3C is planning on specifying anything new, that
is counter (or contradictive) to what Geopriv has done to date, and is doing.

I'm not suggesting Geopriv rules all SDOs, but wondering what the
intent is by W3C.

James