Re: [Geopriv] W3C geolocation WG

From: Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) ^lt;hannes.tschofenig@nsn.com>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 03:32:50 EDT

You have a very good and valid point, Alex.

With Henning & Richard we wanted to extend the scope of the work in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-03.txt to figure
out whether there is something missing out there. Maybe that's a
starting point when it comes to security and privacy specifically
related to the communication models.

Ciao
Hannes