[Geopriv] FW: discussion of draft-cao-hip-geolocation-01

From: Henderson, Thomas R ^lt;thomas.r.henderson@boeing.com>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 11:29:37 EST

FYI, the HIP research group (IRTF) is starting to discuss
draft-cao-hip-geolocation on its mailing list. Some details are below.
I'm sending this note to geopriv so that interested people can subscribe
to the HIPRG list, or monitor the web archives, while this is discussed.
I'll also post a summary to geopriv of what the RG decides to do with
this draft. If the RG decides to do anything further with this draft,
we will coordinate it with the geopriv working group.

The research group mailing list is at:

Web archives are at:
https://listserv.cybertrust.com/pipermail/hipsec-rg/

- Tom