[Geopriv] FW: ESIF Issue 58 Technical Report Correspondence

From: Hannes Tschofenig ^lt;Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Sat Dec 27 2008 - 07:00:03 EST

FYI

We received a liaison request from ATIS ESIF with a report with the title
"PARAMETER CONVEYANCE FOR LOCATION DETERMINATION OF DEVICES ATTACHED TO
ACCESS NETWORKS" that talks about FLAP.

Since ECRIT isn't really the place for a discussion about that topic we will
reply to the email saying something like:

"Thank you for sharing your report with us but the IETF ECRIT working group
is not chartered to discuss protocols like FLAP. However, the IETF GEOPRIV
working group is the right place and we have forwarded your document to the
GEOPRIV mailing list and to the GEOPRIV WG chairs."

Due to the size of the documents I have uploaded them to:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/TEMP/esif/

Ciao
Hannes