[Geopriv] Call for consensus: WG item adoption

From: Alissa Cooper ^lt;acooper@cdt.org>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 07:46:44 EDT

Since we've progressed a number of WG items recently, we have space in
our queue for some new ones. I'd like to make a call for consensus
about adopting the following three documents as GEOPRIV work items:

1) draft-thomson-geopriv-relative-location-01
2) draft-thomson-geopriv-held-measurements-06
3) draft-winterbottom-geopriv-deref-protocol-03

These were all among the documents that received expressions of
support from the working group at IETF 77 [1]. The top two have been
recently revised to address feedback from the meeting, the list, and
design team work.

Please send your responses about each document to the list no later
than Monday, June 28.

Alissa

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg08428.html